Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Another Friday...

Well - Eloise had a good day in the hotel today. We breakfasted at our spot in the hotel lobby and shared a "Good morning" with Kenneth. He asked about our day today - and Caitlin let him know that school was "on the agenda." - Seriously, those were her words! Caitlin discovered the joys that could be found in a cheese danish - making PE at the Pool a necessity later this evening.

Back in the "suite" - we breezed through spelling and literature. In math - after re-grouping with thousands and hundreds - we decided to have some fun. We introduced Roman Numerals and then played around with some animal algebra. I am sure I would have understood algebra a lifetime ago if I had used animal algebra! For instance: If...
+ = 4

and... + + =



Then = ? And = ?


Post your thoughts (and if you can figure it out...answers) on our site! We would love to hear from you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What in the heck is this all about...am glad it makes sense to you, I understand algebra (or at least I used to) with letters and numbers...but bunny's and turtles -- HUH?!?!?! AND, she is in WHAT GRADE? Must be 6th or 7th because I believe that is when I was introduced to algebra...oh my goodness! Also, THANK you for updating this, I was feeling a bit lost without a Caity update!! love you friend -- cpo