Friday, October 06, 2006

Super Sunday...

(Note: I am catching up our blog - so the dates and the titles won't match up! Sorry!)

The domesticity was at peak levels at Casa Zucco today. Bathrooms sparkle, sheets are crisp, stairs are vaccuumed (what a pain in the back...to be precise....that is!), office files are almost caught up (miracle in the making - I can see the end of a year long process in sight!), fridge is stocked, floors are swiffered, front yard is manicured (and I use that term loosley - it is roughly plot-sized) - we are ready to accept guests.

My Mom and best friend will arrive tomorrow for a special event at the Smithsonian - more on that later....

I've included a photo of the inn...just in case you would like to book a week! It is bigger than it looks - I promise! See you soon!

No comments: