
Does that lead into "Ecosystems and Biomes" and the "Tundra?" Sort of - we will go with it. We started reading about the Tundra today. Looked at a great book that covered the animal and plant adaptations of tundra inhabitants. Caity had to fill out a worksheet that was called a "Research Guide" and it taught her how to take notes when reading information. She especially loved it when I explained that the notes were for her and she didn't have to worry so much about spelling! We should get into a couple of neat experiments tomorrow about th
e tundra.And we talked about "Inferences" from clues that the author gives us in our literature class. Hmmmm....I infered that I did not even learn stuff like this in third grade. But - you already know that.
And art today glimpsed into the work of Fra Angelico. We both loved his work titled "Story of Saint Nicholas." Caity had to follow this up with a sketch using perspective in distances and that depicted and interior and exterior scene. We should complete it on Friday.

No photos from today - so I will entertain you with a couple of pics from last week - we call them "A Tisket, A Tasket, A Kitty in the Basket." PJaye has her fans, afterall.
No comments:
Post a Comment